Join our Team
Would you like to be part of a friendly company that places value and respect for all at the core of everything we do?
If so, we need you…we are looking for kind and caring individuals who feel they have what it takes to join our team of excellent carers working within the community.
- Good rates of pay – £10.00 per hour week day, £11.00 per hour weekends, £22 per hour Christmas Day, New Years Day and Easter Sunday. – Reviewed and increased every April.
- Paid travel time between visits
- Mileage paid from your home – 35p per mile.
- Holiday pay and pension enrolment
- Free uniform including fleeces
- Fully paid in-house training provided – so no previous experience is essential
- Free DBS check (subject to conditions)
- A company mobile phone
- Enrolment onto the Health and Social Care Diploma from Level 2 – completion bonus awarded.
- Paid bonus when you have been employed with Forget Me Not for 3, 5 and 10 years.
- Your birthday off and paid every year, with a little gift too
- Blue Light Discount Card which gives you some amazing discounts to be used in both stores and online.
- Career progression opportunities
- Paid regular team meetings and supervisions
Support workers assist clients with daily tasks to enable them to remain as independent as possible within their own home, promoting a person-centred approach.
You may be required to support clients with tasks such as getting up, washing, shaving, and dressing, preparing and serving meals, continence care, keeping their home clean and safe, administering medication and attending appointments. You may also be required to look after clients’ pets or even just to keep in touch with their loved ones or take them shopping.
You will be issued with a work phone which you will use to record details of the support you have provided with each of your clients and liaise with the senior team about any issues. There will always be someone on the end of the phone when needed, so you will never feel alone.
You will be offered a range of training to suit your needs and the needs of our customers, including the opportunity to start a QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
A friendly manner and caring attitude is essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £10.00-£22.00 per hour
Additional pay: Bonus scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Store discounts
What Our Customers Say
For the past 18months my mother has received care from Karen and her group of carers. They are kind, conscientious and caring and we know we can rely on them to visit my mum when they are due to.
Communication is great, and if there is ever a problem, we know they will contact us immediately. Also, they have taken on extra tasks and increased care with no problem, and always seem cheerful and happy to help.
I am a nurse, and having worked within the home care sector for almost 20 years, I am more than satisfied with the care my mum receives, and would not hesitate in recommending this care agency to anyone who asks."
Gill Gladwell RN
Forget-me-not Home Services have been looking after my mother for over two years. My mother is 91 years old and is suffering from a degree of dementia. The carers are all very kind and friendly and are extremely efficient, both in preparing meals and looking after the house. Above all they spend a good deal of time chatting to my mother which has helped her condition and given her the company she needs.
Mrs Francis has also been very helpful at times when my mother has been ill and has always managed to fit in with her needs with sleepovers and extra care. I am extremely satisfied with the care that is provided."